Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sweet BBQ Chicken Pizza


Pizza is one of those things that I'm always sort of shocked by how easy it is. Every time I go to make it, I'm expecting some long, arduous process, and then it never actually is. In fact, making a pizza of your own takes about the same amount of time as ordering one and waiting for it to be delivered. It's just not hard.


Anyway. This pizza is an homage to sweet and smoky. I love BBQ pizza, and I decided to add some pineapple, just to make it a little more funky and yummy. To my surprise, this worked beautifully. 

Make this. Eat it while you watch Grey's Anatomy. Then come talk to me because that show is ruining my life.

Sweet BBQ Chicken Pizza
Ingredients
1 pizza dough
1 chicken breast, cubed and cooked
2/3 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup pineapple, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped

  1. Spread out the pizza dough into your desired shape.
  2. Spread sauce around the dough. Top with toppings, except for cilantro.
  3. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
  4. Top with cilantro. Slice and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment