Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

BLT Hot Dogs with Beer Mustard

Can you tell it's summer and I'm excited?


Honestly, I don't really eat hot dogs very often. But they're just so summery. They're perfect for cookouts. They belong by the pool or on the beach or something. They immediately evoke those images to me. Or I guess images of baseball. Which, in my head, goes with beer. So the beer mustard happened. Oh....now I want to go to a baseball game.

Anyway. These are delightful. I enjoy the mustard, and the little salad thing on top is pretty wonderful. I just love them. Even as a non-lover of hot dogs.

BLT Hot Dogs
Ingredients
4 hot dog buns
4 hot dogs
4 slices of bacon, cooked
1 tomato, diced
1 cup lettuce, shredded
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 tbsp dark beer

  1. Place the hot dogs in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes, until they are warmed through. Place each in a bun and top with bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
  2. For the mustard, blend together the mustard and beer. Add to the dogs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment