Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Rice Krispy Treat Milkshakes


Iiiiit's SUMMER TIME. And guess who's excited?! That's right. Me.

Um, I hope you're ready for milkshake recipes. Because I sort of love them, and they're finally weather-appropriate.



This particular milkshake is a little weird. It has actual cereal in it. I love the taste and the texture it adds. You could make this with the chocolate krispies too, but I don't like them so much. Instead I always ate my rice krispies with chocolate milk. Probably basically the same thing. But I had a preference anyway.



These were fun to decorate. That's going to be my new thing. It's inspired by this restaurant in NYC that I've been following on Instagram. Their handle or whatever is blacktapnyc, and you should definitely go check them out. Also go visit and then ship me some of their food. Thank you so much.



Rice Krispy Treat Shakes
Ingredients
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup milk
1/2 cup rice krispies + more to top and rim
1/4 cup marshmallow fluff + more to rim
whipped cream

  1. Rim the glass by spreading fluff around the rim, then rolling in rice krispies.
  2. Blend together the ice cream, milk, fluff, and krispies until mostly smooth. It's okay if there are a couple bits of krispies left.
  3. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and rice krispies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment