Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Satchel's Pizza


Satchel's is kind of a Gainesville legend, it would seem. I'd been hearing about it since my freshman year, but the first time I actually tried it was just a few weeks ago. The prices are a little steep, but reasonable when you consider what you're paying for. It's easy to see why this place has such a cult-like following.

The atmosphere is great. It's artsy and eclectic, from the sculpture outside to the local art that adorns the walls. Satchel's also makes their own sodas. I tried three of them, and all were really good. My personal favorite was the root beer, and I'm not even a big fan of root beer typically. We also got a four topping pizza (with steak, bacon, garlic, and onion), which was really good too. I hope to go back soon and get to sit in "the van", which is exactly what it sounds like.

If you're in the area, go soon (and invite me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment