Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Christmas in October!!


I got myself nice things and I'm excited to tell you about them. Hooray cookbooks.

The above is Rachel Khoo's My Little French Kitchen. I've decided that my next endeavor is going to be to learn to cook French food. I'm incredibly excited. Everything in this book is gorgeous, she's gorgeous, her book is gorgeous. I love it and can't wait to make it all. I ended up dog-earing basically every recipe. It's divided into chapters by region of France and I love that.


I also bought Julia Child's books. Don't worry, I'm not about to go all Julie & Julia on you (even though that movie is totally worth your time), but I do sort of think it would be fun to cook all the way through these. They start at the bottom and work up, teaching you all the basics. Love.

I love food. I love cookbooks. Kimmie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment