Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

S'more Pull Apart Bread


So, I'm in a phase of my life where I bake things at odd hours. This bread was made at midnight. And it's delicious. I then realized that I didn't need to eat the entire loaf, so I took it to Bible study the next night, where it was devoured very quickly.



Guys, this bread is gooey and sweet and sticky and wonderful. I highly recommend making it. You won't be able to eat a ton of it; it's very rich, but you'll want to. It's so good. 

Pull apart breads have been all over Pinterest for the last few years, so I'm sure you've seen them. But I decided I wanted one that was different. Chocolate, with a little buttery crunch. And then this happened. Make it, eat it, share it, love it. Treat yourself.

S'more Pull Apart Bread
Ingredients
1 pizza dough (like the Pillsbury kind)
1 stick butter (I like salted)
6 graham crackers
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup mini marshmallows

  1. Line a loaf pan with foil, making an overhang on each side. Melt the butter and drizzle about half of it in the foil, making sure it gets into the corners/on the sides.
  2. Unroll the dough and pour on the remaining butter, spreading it all over.
  3. Crush the graham crackers, leaving some larger crumbles too. Scatter around the dough.
  4. Add the chocolate and marshmallows to the dough.
  5. Cut the dough into twelve rectangles. 
  6. To get them into the pan, I propped mine on its little side and then stacked the pieces. This gets sort of messy, but you can do it.
  7. Scatter any spilled toppings on the top of the bread.
  8. Bake at 425 for 17 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment