Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Few of My {current} Favorite Things

A post in which I talk about the things I'm oh so in love with as of late. Mostly food related, because I actually don't do much other than eat or study.


Have a magical day!
  1. This cake from How Sweet Eats. I haven't made it yet, but oh my gosh it looks beautiful and I need it ASAP.
  2. Guac. So much guac. Must keep making it while avocados are sort of still in season.
  3. Boba Tea. My love for this stuff may never end. Goodness gracious. If you're in the Gainesville/UF area, hit up Lollicup or Kung Fu Tea. Praise.
  4. Law and Order: SVU. Sorry not sorry. There's new seasons on Netflix. I can't stop.
  5. These biscuits from Joy the Baker. Lord have mercy they are beautiful.
  6. The saying "Lord have mercy". It's my favorite Southern-ism, mainly because people from the deep south drawl it together and it just sounds like "Lord-a-mercy".
  7. MAC lipstick in Pink Pigeon. It's a bright blue-ish pink, great if you're whiter than white, like I am.
  8.                                         
    Popcorn from this dinosaur of a popper. It's an old style air popper that was my dad's in college and is now mine. Love.
  9. Being an RA. I love it.
  10. Cupcakes from Bakers Royale. Um, yes please.
  11. Instagram. Follow me at KimmiesKitchen. (yes, that was a shameless plug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment