|Have a magical day!|
- This cake from How Sweet Eats. I haven't made it yet, but oh my gosh it looks beautiful and I need it ASAP.
- Guac. So much guac. Must keep making it while avocados are sort of still in season.
- Boba Tea. My love for this stuff may never end. Goodness gracious. If you're in the Gainesville/UF area, hit up Lollicup or Kung Fu Tea. Praise.
- Law and Order: SVU. Sorry not sorry. There's new seasons on Netflix. I can't stop.
- These biscuits from Joy the Baker. Lord have mercy they are beautiful.
- The saying "Lord have mercy". It's my favorite Southern-ism, mainly because people from the deep south drawl it together and it just sounds like "Lord-a-mercy".
- MAC lipstick in Pink Pigeon. It's a bright blue-ish pink, great if you're whiter than white, like I am.
Popcorn from this dinosaur of a popper. It's an old style air popper that was my dad's in college and is now mine. Love.
- Being an RA. I love it.
- Cupcakes from Bakers Royale. Um, yes please.
- Instagram. Follow me at KimmiesKitchen. (yes, that was a shameless plug.)