Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

What Should I Eat? 4

Praise.

Let me just tell you about a lovely place to get Asian food: Bento. It's not exclusively a Gainesville thing, but it is a north-ish Florida thing. It's so good, I'm telling you.

What you see above is the spicy cream chicken noodle bowl. Despite its name, it's not particularly spicy, so don't let that intimidate you. The sauce was creamy and sweet but also savory. Also, I'm not sure if you can tell just how big that bowl of food is, but that was easily two meals for me. It was only $8, for TWO MEALS. Yes.


If you're a UF student, make sure you show ID at the Archer road location. They'll upgrade you to a combo meal for free and you can get some of the wonderful edamame you see above. Edamame is really fun to eat, you should try it.

Go to Bento. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment