Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

What Should I Eat? 3

Um, yes.
Need good BBQ in the Gainesville area? I've got you. Please please please go try Four Rivers. Like right now. It will actually make your day better. I promise.

I went to Four Rivers the first time the other day with my sweet best friend. Not only was it lovely to spend time together, the food was AMAZING. If you're from the south, I'm sure you're fairly picky about your BBQ. I am. As such, I wasn't sure I'd like it, but oh my gosh. I have zero complaints.


We both got pulled pork sandwiches, and the meat itself was really good, with a nice smoky flavor, and the sauce was the right balance of sweet and smoky and tangy. That being said, it's the side dishes that really take the cake. I had mac n cheese and baked beans and wow. They were both fantastic.

This place also has the GOOD ICE. If you don't know what I mean, go, and you'll see. (I mostly just couldn't get a good picture, but anyway...) So delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment