Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Peaches n Cream Milkshakes

I love the aesthetic.
These are a good way to celebrate making it through the first couple weeks of classes. The transition from talking about syllabi to actual, real course work is always sort of disorienting for me. These will make that better.

Love.
These aren't overly peachy, you can definitely taste the "n cream" part. If you get lucky and actually find the rare, coveted, amazing peaches, I'm jealous. The ones I had weren't bad....but they could've been better. I wish you luck. I know it's late in the season.

Karen makes a great hand model.

Peaches n Cream Milkshakes
Ingredients
2 peaches, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream
whipped cream

  1. Put everything except the whipped cream into a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into a glass and add a swoosh of whipped cream. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment