Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Strawberry Lemonade

Decorations in the background by yours truly
Strawberry lemonade is one of those things that I really enjoyed, but never really thought about being able to make on my own. Turns out, it's not only completely doable, it's not hard either.


I sweetened mine with honey, and I'm really a fan of the flavor it added. You can definitely taste the honey, though it's subtle. It's lovely. This entire drink is lovely. It's summery, fruity, fun. And pink. Yay.

Strawberry Lemonade
Ingredients
1 cup lemon juice (this was 4 lemons for me)
1/3 lb strawberries, hulled
1 1/2 cups water
8 oz. honey


  1. Put the strawberries in a blender with 1/2 cup of the water. Blend until smooth.
  2. Add the honey to the lemon juice and stir.
  3. Warm the other cup of water, then add to the lemon juice and honey. Stir.
  4. Add the strawberry puree, then stir again.
  5. Pour over ice and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment